Who benefits from Couples Coaching?
- Couples who are committed to having extraordinary relationships.
- Couples who feel stuck with a few challenges in their relationships but are still committed to each other.
- Couples who have a conflict(s) to resolve.
- Couples who would like to form a partnership, marriage, or create a commitment.
- Couples who would like to end a current relationship with honor and respect.
- Learn tools to resolve conflict with your partner.
- Gain courage to communicate authentically with your partner.
- Enhance your communication skills.
- Clarify your relationship goals and commitment.
- Be aware of roadblocks and thoughts that are keeping you stuck.
- Notice when one or both parties sabotage the relationship when fear or intimacy gets too deep. Learn how to communicate this roadblock.
- Notice when you are coming from fear versus love in your relationship.
- Create conditions of satisfaction in your relationship.
- Create WIN WIN solutions where both parties feel satisfied.
- Discover what you are here to teach and learn from each other.
- Create a vision for your future together
How is a Couples Coach different from a mentor or therapist?
Think of your career as a game of tennis. A mentor will tell you how they learned the game, reserve a tennis court, show you how they swing to succeed. A therapist will listen to you talk about how you never had the advantages of private lessons, how your mother never bought you the right tennis racket and how you don’t appreciate how serious the other players take the game. A coach steps in to help you develop and refine your serves and volleys. A coach gets in there, guides you to develop your individual strengths to play your best game. In other words, a coach helps you and your partner resolve your own issues with his/her guidance. A coach will not tell you what to do. He/she will give tips, feedback and action items between sessions.
If you are interested in couples coaching after a free introduction call, the price is $500 for 4 one hour and 15 minute session. A minimum of 4 sessions is required so you can get the best support. You are welcome to purchase 2 sessions at a time after that for $300 or another month at $500.